Fire Watch Security from McCray Global Protection
McCray Global Protection offers fire watch security guards to property owners that want to remain compliant with state and federal law. These guards are specifically trained in monitoring for fire related incidents in the event of a faulty smoke alarm or an inactive fire sprinkler system.
Our 24-hour fire security services are fully customizable to your security needs and we are available to schools, hotels, movie sets, nightclubs, construction sites, and many other businesses. Wherever there is a property at risk of being shut down or fined for violation of fire safety laws, McCray Global Protection is there to help.
Our guards go through mandatory training, as well as ongoing training programs, to ensure that they are prepared for any event. Your fire security guards will be handpicked for your job based on their experience, skill set, and knowledge of the task at hand.
What Does a Fire Watch Do?
If you are a property owner and your building does not have an operational smoke alarm or water-based fire protection system, you are required by law to maintain fire watch security until your fire protection systems are operational. If you fail to hire fire watch security, you are likely to face fines or a total shutdown of your building.
The job of a fire watch security guard is to survey your property for fire hazards. They will physically check buildings and other property, typically when the probability of a fire-related incident is high. They are trained to serve as a provisional fire protection system in lieu of a permanent one.
Your property is likely in need of fire watch services if:
- Your fire alarm system is malfunctioning or yet to be installed
- Your fire sprinklers are malfunctioning
- You’re experiencing a power loss
- There is a water supply shutdown
- There is a presence of toxic or flammable materials on the premises
Any event in which your building does not have a functioning fire protection system will put you at risk of fines and a possible shutdown, but also for the devastating and potentially deadly effects of a structure fire. If you need fire watch security for your property, call McCray Global Protection today.
Advantages of Fire Watch Security
Hiring fire watch services is crucial to protect any commercial property or construction site from a fire. Though they are not trained firefighter personnel, fire watch security guards specialize in fire prevention and are highly trained to act swiftly to minimize damage in the event of a catastrophe.
Here are just a few of the major advantages of hiring fire watch for your commercial property or construction site.
- Avoiding Injury or Loss of Life – This is by far the most important reason to enlist the help of fire watch security. Ensuring the safety of your workers and any visitors to your building or construction site comes well before the need to avoid fines or protect assets. Fire watch security can identify potential fire hazards before they have a chance to escalate into something that is potentially deadly.
- Preventing and Limiting Damage – A fire at your construction site or commercial property can be financially devastating. Fire watch can help you to avoid costly damage to your valuable assets by taking the necessary steps to prevent a fire. And if a fire does break out, they are highly trained to take the necessary action to avoid costly damage.
- Maintenance of Routine Logs – If your commercial property or construction site does not have a functioning fire protection system, you will be required by local officials and your insurance company to maintain logs as evidence that you’re taking the necessary measures in order to prevent a fire. Fire watch security can work to maintain the proper documentation for you.
- Following OSHA Guidelines – The Occupational Safety and Health Administration maintains specific fire prevention plan guidelines that all commercial buildings and construction sites must adhere to. Fire watch security guards are always up-to-date with OSHA protocol and can help to ensure that you are in full compliance.
- Meet Local Fire Watch Guard Requirements –Certain locations require fire watch security to be present on construction sites throughout the entirety of the construction project. 24-hour fire watch security services ensure that you can meet local requirements at all times.
Reasons to Work with Us
If you’re in need of fire watch security guard services, McCray Global Protection is here to help you out. We offer experienced guards who are highly trained, knowledgeable, and friendly.
With our real-time digital incident reporting, we are well-equipped to keep your commercial property or construction site safe and compliant.
Below are just a few of the reasons why we believe our fire watch services are the solution for you.
- Fast Dispatch- We have a team of expert fire watch security guards in New York waiting on your call. We guarantee that when you enlist the help of our fire watch security, your guard will be on time and ready for service, no matter what.
- Fully Equipped – Don’t worry about your guards showing up unprepared. We’ll ensure that your fire watch patrol will be fully equipped to tackle the task at hand from the moment they set foot on your property.
- Fire Marshal Compliant- Each city and state has their own set of ordinances that commercial property owners are expected to adhere to. Our fire watch security guards remain up-to-date with those ordinances at all times and can monitor your property and maintain logs accordingly.
- Emergency Trained – In the event of an emergency, you’re in good hands with fire watch security from McCray Global Protection. Our officers are trained to identify hazards and work with local authorities to mitigate disaster.
- Custom Security Guard Services – Don’t overpay for security. With our customized services, we’re able to offer competitive quotes and pricing because you’ll only ever have to pay for the services that you need.
Need Fire Watch Security?
Contact McCray Global Protection today! Our alarm monitoring, fire detection, and comprehensive fire security solutions are a dependable and affordable way to protect your commercial property or construction site from the devastating effects of a fire.