Fire Watch Secuirty Services
McCray Global Protection specializes in making sure its clients are in compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards at their work sites. Fire Watch Security is most commonly requested when no functional fire detection system exists at their work site. Their specially trained fire guard are proficient in OSHA’s regulations and have helped clients avoid fines by reporting safety violations using security guard management technology.
McCray Global Protection prides itself on providing clients with highly trained fire watch guards that specialize in the following:
- Performing patrols at regular intervals
- Maintaining communication with other officers on site
- Ensuring exits and walkways remain clear
- Identifying and alert any safety concerns
- Checking the condition and functionality of the alarms and fire suppression equipment that is available on site
- Sounding the alert in case of fire and contacting the fire department
- Documenting all patrol activities in a patrol log
Through these activities, we can develop a custom solution that takes a proactive step to reducing the client’s liability before being ordered to do so.
Their fire watch guards are screened and required to complete mandatory training that is specific to the client’s needs. In addition, their fire watch guards are required to regularly check in with their 24/7 dispatch center. Our goal is to give our client peace of mind by ensuring the safety and well being of the client’s personnel and equipment